Sunday, December 16, 2007

My first micromouse-- THE !

Hi everyone,
This part of my blog is dedicated to the first micromouse named ! (pronounced as the opening sound of a champagne :-), I am trying to develop. This is being developed keeping in view The IITB techfest to be held from 25-28 Jan 2008. Right now I am done with majority part of my Drive system and working on the IR sensors. I have used L297-L298 drive system to drive my bipolar stepper motors. For the processing part I have used Microchip's 18F4550 microcontroller. I have partitioned this blog into various parts which tells about each important component of the micromouse.

3 comments:

Master of Puppets said...

good initiative!

nanz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nanz said...

hi ankit,
keep up d good work!!
i attended ur workshop n i really found it interesting. I m in 1st year n i guess d only problem i faced was in C programming cuz we had all learnt c++ which is a bit different plus it wasnt a very advanced level in school.